- In-house design, process and application engineering to closely monitor quality at all phases of production.
- Inhouse quality assurance practices and protocols.
- Inherent quality control throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- Material take-off / BOM preparation.
- Thermal insulation calculations
- Heat loss calculation
- Condensation control
Sealumet as a supply partner
Our volumes and economies of scale provide us with preferred status from our raw material suppliers. The benefits of which make Sealumet very price competitive without sacrificing quality.
Long standing distributor agreements with respected manufacturers viz. HB Fuller – Fosters, Integrity, Goebel, Polyguard, Lewco – Supermat etc. provide us the ability to extend a complete insulation systems solution.
Sealumet as a logistics partner
In an ever uncertain market were the cost of freight is often more costly than the products being transported, the ability to minimise double handling of raw materials and processed goods is paramount.
With dedicated project coordinators and our ability to utilize the economies of scale within our group, Sealumet receive preferential booking and ocean freight rates from all major shipping lines.
Sealumet as a technical services provider
Our staff, with composite number over 50 worldwide and cumulatively share decades of experience in providing technical support to Insulation Contractors, Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management Companies, International Oil & Gas Companies.
This capability gives Sealumet the depth and diversity required to assist our clients with the most complex projects wherever they may be.
Our services include:
- Economic thicknesses
- Specification reviews & recommendations
- Thermal Insulation material recommendations
- Preparation of thermal insulation documentation
- Installation method statements
- Installation Inspection & Test Plans