Ceramic Fibre Blanket is a lightweight. flexible needled blanket made from long ceramic-spun fibres. Ceramic Fibre Blanket is non-combustible in accordance with BS476:p14 and is approved for use against cellulosic and hydrocarbon fires and for dry-wrapping of structural steel.
Ceramic Fibre blankets are available in a variety of chemical compositions, density and size combinations. CF blankets are one of the most versatile products available to the industry today.
For further information on the specifications of this product, please contact email@example.com
Some of the typical applications for CF blankets include:
- High temperature kiln and furnace insulation
- Flexible high-temperature pipe and turbine insulation
- High temperature gasketing
- Fire protection systems
- Soaking pit seals
- Expansion joint seals
- Reusable insulation for steam and gas turbines
- Glass furnace crown insulation
For further information on the applications of this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org